Best Takeaway Awards
Our Head Chef, Osamu Mizuno from Sugoi JPN was awarded at the Savoy hotel (London) Best Takeaway Chef in Britain 2020 after wowing the judges in a MasterChef style cook-off in which he served ‘nori tacos’ – crispy seaweed taco shells covered in tempura batter and filled with Japanese flavours such as tuna and salmon sashimi, pico de gallo, sushi rice, sesame seeds, and kimchee sauce.
The panel of judges include:
● Ainsley Harriott – celebrity chef, TV star and best selling author
● Sarah Willingham – entrepreneur and former star of BBC2’s Dragons’ Den
● Graham Corfield – Chief Operating Officer of Just Eat
● Ibrahim Dougus – Chairman of the British Takeaway Campaign
● James Hacon – Managing Director of Think Hospitality
We cannot express how grateful we are with such kind and sugoi words from these Titans of the hospitality industry...